Instructions & Warnings
Please refer to the user manual that came with your product for important instructions and warnings. You may download the user manual for many popular products here:
- Black Pearl User Manual
- Dahlia User Manual
- Luvit User Manual
- Mystic Wand User Manual
- Rabbit Habit User Manual
- Sugar Pop User Manual
- The Girls User Manual
For all other Vibratex products, please refer to the below for important instructions and warnings:
- Carefully determine which battery type is required for your product and be sure to install them in the proper direction. Improper placement may lead to a short circuit or leakage, or cause the product not to function properly. Remove batteries immediately after each use for longer life.
- For rechargeable products, charge them fully before first use. Carefully connect plugs and chargers as intended. Use only the charger that comes with the product.
- If you would like to use a lubricant, we recommend water-based products. Silicone-based lubricants can be used on some products, but never on silicone products. Do not use petroleum jelly or other oils, butters and creams. Keep all liquids of any kinds out of the control unit and battery case.
- Do not use any product for more than 20 minutes at a time. Be careful never to fall asleep with the product turned on.
- Unless the product is splash proof, keep it away from water.
- Unless the product is waterproof, do not use it in the shower; do not submerge it in water.
- Clean the product before the first use, and after each use, with an anti-bacterial toy cleaner or with a mild anti-bacterial soap and warm water on a damp cloth. Dry completely before storing. Always keep the battery case and controls dry. Never use cleansers containing alcohol, benzene or acetone.
- Store elastomer products separately from vinyl products and even from other elastomer products.
- If a product with disposable batteries doesn’t respond when you turn it on, try inserting fresh batteries. If that doesn’t help, or if you experience any other problem, or have a question, please email: email@example.com.
- If a rechargeable product doesn’t appear to be charging when you connect it to power, wait a few minutes as the batteries may be drained. Check all connections. Never charge your product near water. If you are still experiencing a problem, or if you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Never attempt to open, repair or modify any product or charging device or cable yourself. Do not use any attachments not sold by Vibratex specifically for your product.
- For products with disposable batteries, please discard batteries responsibly. If available where you live, please drop them off for recycling.
- To dispose of a rechargeable product, please bring it to a collection point for recycling of electrical and electronic equipment
- If you are unsure about any of these directions, please contact email@example.com.
For adult use only. Do not use on skin that is swollen, inflamed, blistered or broken. This is not a medical device. No medical claims are warranted or implied by the use of this product. Clean thoroughly after each use. Do not use around your chest or throat. If you experience any discomfort during use, you should stop using this product and consult your healthcare professional.
Any battery-operated device generates heat during use and may become warm during normal operation. Discontinue use immediately if any part becomes hot. If the vibrator does not have access to open ventilation, it may become hot enough to cause injury, so do not cover or lie on a battery-operated product during or after use.
Never attempt to open, repair or modify any product or charging device or cable yourself, as this could result in electrical shock or other injuries.
Vibratex products are backed by a 12-month limited warranty. To learn more, click here.